Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Their was like 1 funny joke with in the entire 2 min cartoon and the animation was the laziest i have ever seen. i expected more from a bunch of guys that are usually on point, really wish it could have been better.

Jurassic Park 5 Jurassic Park 5

These characters feel eerily similar to chefs parents on south park. Since the only comedic aspect of this short is the characters themselves and not really anything specific they say it just makes this video seem like a rip off.

BTW maybe they should have just given the dinosaur tree fiddy

Interceptor Interceptor

I swear all you have to do is call up the people at Dennaton Games and they would instantly give you a job working on something involving the new Hotline mami game. Btw your stuff is amazing some of my favorite, keep it up.

spacefader responds:

It would be great if my life worked that way ha ha.

God's Assassin God's Assassin

I like how you assumed i was to lazy to type in a name. You were right.

GregLoire responds:

My own wife did that! I was like, "Seriously?! It's so much better if you enter a name!" Then about an hour later she just randomly says, "You're right, this is better if you put in a name."

So I had to add that little line in there for her and for all the other people who are just as lazy.

Spiderling Spiderling

Dark and creepy, yet soft and cute. Amazing game.

"Socks" "Socks"

The plot Twist. your the next M. Night Shyamalan.

Skeleton Girl Skeleton Girl

Wowzers. What marker champ

Bianca-doodles responds:

Thank you! :)

God is Always Watching God is Always Watching

Does this comic take place in the Bruce's all mighty universe, where god is a black man.

RIPLEY! RIPLEY!

I love them diversity of shadin techniques you used on the tail, really makes it pop. Also I would like to i mention that I like every thing else aswell.

HeartlessArts responds: