Jurassic Park 5 Jurassic Park 5

These characters feel eerily similar to chefs parents on south park. Since the only comedic aspect of this short is the characters themselves and not really anything specific they say it just makes this video seem like a rip off.

BTW maybe they should have just given the dinosaur tree fiddy

Interceptor Interceptor

I swear all you have to do is call up the people at Dennaton Games and they would instantly give you a job working on something involving the new Hotline mami game. Btw your stuff is amazing some of my favorite, keep it up.

spacefader responds:

It would be great if my life worked that way ha ha.

Draw Dangs: Grab Crab Draw Dangs: Grab Crab

Realy funny guys. Seems like it would be a nice series. If you If you continuing to make them, I will continuo to watch them.

Glugglor responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I definitely will be making more episodes.

God's Assassin God's Assassin

I like how you assumed i was to lazy to type in a name. You were right.

GregLoire responds:

My own wife did that! I was like, "Seriously?! It's so much better if you enter a name!" Then about an hour later she just randomly says, "You're right, this is better if you put in a name."

So I had to add that little line in there for her and for all the other people who are just as lazy.

Spiderling Spiderling

Dark and creepy, yet soft and cute. Amazing game.

"Socks" "Socks"

The plot Twist. your the next M. Night Shyamalan.

RIPLEY! RIPLEY!

I love them diversity of shadin techniques you used on the tail, really makes it pop. Also I would like to i mention that I like every thing else aswell.

HeartlessArts responds:

lmao thanks :P

boobies boobies

Your filth. Finally something new though, I rate it.

EE4 Album Art EE4 Album Art

I love this peice I added it to my favourites last year and I came back to look at it agian.I downloaded this image so I Could cut it up into thirds to view them individually. I have to say they look allot cooler like that you can really see the individual themes better that way it almost seems like their 3 totally diffrent pictures then the one above. while when their combined it all kind of melds together leaving it allot dryer.