Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Their was like 1 funny joke with in the entire 2 min cartoon and the animation was the laziest i have ever seen. i expected more from a bunch of guys that are usually on point, really wish it could have been better.

Jurassic Park 5 Jurassic Park 5

These characters feel eerily similar to chefs parents on south park. Since the only comedic aspect of this short is the characters themselves and not really anything specific they say it just makes this video seem like a rip off.

BTW maybe they should have just given the dinosaur tree fiddy

Interceptor Interceptor

I swear all you have to do is call up the people at Dennaton Games and they would instantly give you a job working on something involving the new Hotline mami game. Btw your stuff is amazing some of my favorite, keep it up.

spacefader responds:

It would be great if my life worked that way ha ha.

Draw Dangs: Grab Crab Draw Dangs: Grab Crab

Realy funny guys. Seems like it would be a nice series. If you If you continuing to make them, I will continuo to watch them.

Glugglor responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I definitely will be making more episodes.

Google Screwed Up YouTube Google Screwed Up YouTube

funny stuff and you got some top notch key board sound effects. you record those your self. lol

Deadtuna responds:

Yup. Most sound effects I record myself to avoid copyright.

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

i watched this thinking that it would be bad but it was actually pretty good. it followed the plot line of what an actual south park episode would and the dialog was very true to characters. the only problem was the voice acting but again I'm pretty sure you did all the voices your self. you should of hired a voice actor from new grounds I'm betting their are millions of people who can replicate south park voices and would have done it for free witch would have increased the quality of the fan fiction by allot. Over all it is the best south park fan fiction i have ever seen but it could have been so much better.

Pikamans Pikamans

Good animation but the audio was really lacking.